Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Morning




Evelyn has had a lovely Sunday morning, sleeping soundly on her dad's chest while he read. It's twelve degrees outside, and the freezing fog overnight has left a unspeakably beautiful crust of snowy ice on all the trees outside. The sun is out in full force and it is a beautiful day. Our apartment's radiators are banging and clanging, assuring us that all is warm and toasty inside. Evelyn is the picture of peace and contentment this morning. I'm so thankful for my incredible wife and lovely new child.

2 comments:

  1. Your comments and pictures make me feel warm.

    We have snow and we walked to breakfast this morning. It is 23 here.....I was quite toasty in my down coat, neck warmer, fleece hat, sunglasses, and the warmest gloves ever that Alan bought me.

    Love to see your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan said to tell you that if you balance the radiators so that they slant ever so slightly to the input so they drain better, they will clang less. Alan used pennies to do ours in Acton.

    Much love

    ReplyDelete