Thursday, May 6, 2010

geese

So heather and I went to the park by our river (about 1/4 mile from our apartment) and went crazy for the little baby geese. it seems that little else could be cuter.. the windy day made for awful sound quality, so i put some music on it instead(it's the david rawlings machine). perhaps it's the child growing inside my wonderful wife that makes me appreciate the baby geese more than ever. I barely could keep myself from running at the group and stealing one of them. They look so soft and fuzzy.

becoming more and more excited about the bun heather's cooking. we got to hear the heartbeat again on wednesday (still about 160). lovely, so lovely. we're looking into buying a doppler fetal heart monitor so we can listen anytime we wish. life is good- springtime confounds us up here; it'll be near 80 one day and then snowing the next. keeps things interesting. heather made homemade noodles last night and i absolutely love it. so delicious-- true comfort food. huge thanks to heather's mom for the recipe! I can't believe that i've got less than a month of school left. trying out a writing project on haiku. we'll see how they turn out.

1 comment:

  1. so happy for both of you! when i read your blog or think about what is to come I just smile:) we are so blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete